Hydrotherapy is available by Reservation Only
50% occupancy and limited appointment times
$49 Entrance Reservation
($20 Entrance Reservations with a Spa Service of $125 or more)
Reserved for Member Priority Booking Friday – Sunday
(Non-Members may book weekends as available within 3 hours of Entrance Reservation time)
Available by Reservation Only
|Morning Appointments||Afternoon Appointments||Evening Appointments|
- Please call the spa and speak to one of our Guest Services team to reserve an appointment (425) 449-8788
- Reservations are on a first-to-call basis and can only be made by calling the spa and booking by phone with one of our Guest Services representatives. (Emails, texts and voicemails are not a guarantee of a reservation)
- Hydrotherapy can be used for a maximum time limit of 1 hour at this time. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking to ensure full time in the space. Your appointment time in Hydrotherapy ends promptly one hour from booking start time. Your appointment time in the locker rooms will end promptly 10 minutes later.
- Effective 3/22/21: If you are also having a service – you may stay in your robe and slippers and leave your belongings in your locker until after your service.
- Please bring your own swimsuit. Robe, slippers, towels and disposable medical mask will be provided.
- Cell phones are NOT allowed in the Hydrotherapy area or Locker Rooms per Washington State Law.
- Masks required at ALL times and in ALL areas including the steam and sauna.
- You may be sharing the Hydrotherapy space with other people during your time slot – we ask that you respect a 6 ft distance from anyone in Hydrotherapy that is not part of your household, and please be thoughtful about using the space so that everyone has access to all areas throughout the hour you are in there.
- Lockers, robes and slippers will be given to all Hydrotherapy guests. Showers and amenities in locker rooms are still not available, but there is a shower in the Hydrotherapy area to rinse off.
- The Hydrotherapy is disinfected with a hospital grade disinfectant between appointment times and wiped down routinely additionally throughout the day. There is additionally 70% alcohol spray and hand sanitizer in Hydrotherapy for you to use for your comfort level.
Heat, Water, Steam, Time
Belief in the curative powers of water reach back to the beginnings of human history, especially across Asia and Europe. With our hot pool, cool pool, cold rinse, steam room, and dry cedar sauna, at Yuan Spa we pay tribute to and elevate Chinese traditions of hydrotherapy.
In the healing waters at Yuan Spa, we invite you reignite and restore those inner most parts of you that keep you going, and allow you to be you each day. Take the time to relax, unwind, and allow yourself to Rediscover Your Source
Maximize the Benefits of Hydrotherapy
Hydrotherapy is a meditative ritual. As with most rituals, silence (or at least quiet reflection) will not only benefit your experience, but help to improve the experience of others sharing this space.
Please leave your phone in your locker (we cannot allow anything with a camera in the public bathing areas.) Enjoy this opportunity to unplug and turn inward.
If you are new to Yuan’s bathing pools, we suggest the following steps to enhance your hydrotherapy experience (we recommend 10-15 minutes per circuit) – and be sure to stay hydrated throughout with our complementary infused water.
- It is tradition to cleanse the body before soaking – there are showers in the locker rooms and beside the hydrotherapy pools. (closed in Phase Three)
- Start with the Hot Pool (100-105 degrees):
- The first and last step in this blissful bathing ritual – heat the body and soften the skin.
- Enjoy the twinkling lights of the Eucalyptus Steam Room:
- We provide a variety of salts that can be taken into the Steam Room for a self-scrub. Leave the salt on the body after you scrub and let the minerals soak into the skin. (salt available at the front desk during Phase Three)
- Rinse off in the Steam Room shower.
- Cool Pool (70-85 degrees):
- Submerge in the cool pool and allow your body to adjust to the cooler temperature. This also reoxygenates and replenishes your deep tissues, as your body circulates blood to warm your organs.
- Cold Drench Shower:
- For our most intense Cryotherapy – stand under the ice cold rainshower of our Cold Drench.
- Chromatherapy Cedar Dry Sauna:
- Take a cool towel for your face, or cucumbers for your eyes and relax in the dry heat, letting the water from the cool pool dry off of you. As the lights cycle through the colors of the Chakras, feel your body restore back to better alignment in the universe.
- Enhance your experience with an eye, sheet mask or hair mask – available for purchase in our Retail Boutique
Need a break? Dip anytime into the cool pool, or take a thrillingly-chilling drench in our Cold Drench Shower – or move to the Relaxation room for a quiet moment and a snack.
Remember to bring your swimwear!
We invite you to join us at this urban water sanctuary – escape your routine – soothe your body and soul, and have an opportunity to unplug from the daily stresses and…
Rediscover Your Source
Hydrotherapy passes for the day are $49. If using Hydrotherapy along with services, you receive a discounted rate: $20 for non-Members, and $10 for Members (discount applies to all 60min or longer services – excluding Waxing and Nail Services). Members are always invited to use their complimentary passes for themselves and their guests.
Hot Soaking Pool
Eucalpytus Steam Room
Salt Scrub Bar
Cedar Chromatherapy Dry Sauna
Cooler Soaking Pool & Cold Drench Shower
Relaxation Room with Tea and Snacks
Shower Facilities with Amenities
- There is a 24 hours cancellation policy applied to Hydrotherapy reservations.
- We accept Hydrotherapy group reservations for up to four based on availability.
- Please keep in mind the comfort of those around you, keep voices to whisper.
- For the comfort of all of our guests, Yuan Spa maintains a strict “no cell phone” policy in all areas of the spa
- Yuan Spa Hydrotherapy is a co-ed facility, please be sure to bring your own swimwear.
BOOK YOUR ESCAPE
At Yuan Spa your appointment becomes an escape, your visit becomes a ritual, and you allow yourself to
Rediscover Your Source...