Heat, Water, Steam, Time
Belief in the curative powers of water reach back to the beginnings of human history, especially across Asia and Europe. With our hot pool, cool pool, cold rinse, steam room, and dry cedar sauna, at Yuan Spa we pay tribute to and elevate Chinese traditions of hydrotherapy.
In the healing waters at Yuan Spa, we invite you reignite and restore those inner most parts of you that keep you going, and allow you to be you each day. Take the time to relax, unwind, and allow yourself to Rediscover Your Source
Maximize the Benefits of Hydrotherapy
Hydrotherapy is a meditative ritual. As with most rituals, silence (or at least quiet reflection) will not only benefit your experience, but help to improve the experience of others sharing this space.
Please leave your phone in your locker (we cannot allow anything with a camera in the public bathing areas.) Enjoy this opportunity to unplug and turn inward.
If you are new to Yuan’s bathing pools, we suggest the following steps to enhance your hydrotherapy experience (we recommend 10-15 minutes per circuit) – and be sure to stay hydrated throughout with our complementary infused water.
- It is tradition to cleanse the body before soaking – there are showers in the locker rooms and beside the hydrotherapy pools.
- Start with the Hot Pool:
- The first and last step in this blissful bathing ritual – heat the body and soften the skin.
- Enjoy the twinkling lights of the Eucalyptus Steam Room:
- We provide a variety of salts that can be taken into the Steam Room for a self-scrub. Leave the salt on the body after you scrub and let the minerals soak into the skin.
- Rinse off in the Steam Room shower.
- Cool Pool:
- Submerge in the cool pool and allow your body to adjust to the cooler temperature. This also reoxygenates and replenishes your deep tissues, as your body circulates blood to warm your organs.
- Cedar Dry Sauna:
- Take a cool towel for your face, or cucumbers for your eyes and relax in the dry heat, letting the water from the cool pool dry off of you.
Need a break? Dip anytime into the cool pool, or take a thrillingly-chilling drench in our Cold Drench Shower – or move to the Relaxation room for a quiet moment and a snack.
Remember to bring your swimwear!
We invite you to join us at this urban water sanctuary – escape your routine – soothe your body and soul, and have an opportunity to unplug from the daily stresses and…
Rediscover Your Source
Hydrotherapy passes for the day are $45. If using Hydrotherapy along with services, you receive a discounted rate: $20 for non-Members, and $10 for Members (discount applies to all 60min or longer services – excluding Waxing and Nail Services)
Hot Soaking Pool
Eucalpytus Steam Room
Salt Scrub Bar
Cedar Chromatherapy Dry Sauna
Cooler Soaking Pool & Cold Drench Shower
Relaxation Room with Tea and Snacks
Shower Facilities with Amenities
Reservations for Hydrotherapy Day Passes can be made Monday-Thursday to the public, and are reserved for Yuan Spa Members Friday-Sunday. Complimentary day use of the Hydrotherapy is included with any single service of $125 or more any day of the week with no reservation.
Hydrotherapy Day Pass: $45
Complimentary with any single service of $125 or more
- Reservations are strongly recommended for Yuan Spa Members and non-members every day of the week, however we will accept walk-ins based on availability.
- There is a 24 hours cancellation policy applied to Hydrotherapy reservations.
- We accept Hydrotherapy group reservations for up to four based on availability.
- Please keep in mind the comfort of those around you, keep voices to whisper.
- For the comfort of all of our guests, Yuan Spa maintains a strict “no cell phone” policy in all areas of the spa
- Yuan Spa Hydrotherapy is a co-ed facility, please be sure to bring your own swimwear.
BOOK YOUR ESCAPE
At Yuan Spa your appointment becomes an escape, your visit becomes a ritual, and you allow yourself to
Rediscover Your Source...